Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Zencastr: Head of AI
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Salt Lake City, Utah
Build the future of voice AI.
Empowered the voices of the world @ Zencastr. If you want to push the boundaries of what is currently possible with voice technology, come join a team who loves to live on the edge! We are a fully remote team of smart people who are passionate about changing the world one voice at a time.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Use the latest and greatest Machine Learning /Deep Learning techniques to refine a mountain of voice data to feed multiple hungry neural networks
- Work with some of the best minds in speech AI to productize the neural networks into a revolutionary product in a hot market that impacts ⅓ of Americans daily
- Mentor passionate ML engineers to help the redefine what’s possible with voice AI
- Work directly with the founders to set a product roadmap for your team
What you can expect:
- Working with world class engineers, Phd’s, and designers in a fully remote team
- A very very large data set for your neural networks
- Equity commensurate to your contribution in a profitable company
- Unique challenges and the support and talent to solve them
- A flexible culture with fun people
For the right candidate we ask: What do you need to do your best work?
To apply: http://Please apply directly with your resume on wwr
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.