A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Implementation Manager I (Remote)
ID 2019-7972 # of Openings 1 Category Customer Operations Department Professional Svcs Majors Posting Level Experienced
Excited about technology? Passionate about customer service? We're looking for a flexible, motivated project management pro to join our team as an Implementation Manager (IM) I, where you'll be responsible for driving a wide range of projects of varying lengths and complexity and seeing them through to completion. As an IM I, you'll support new and existing small to mid-sized clients, helping them implement our various software applications by working closely with sales, account management, and other internal teams. You'll perform back-end system configurations and function as the sole POC, creating project plans, setting and ensuring adherence to timelines, running calls, and keeping our clients on track. We need someone who can provide a true consultative approach someone who can effectively work with people with different levels of resources and technical skill, and explain things in ways they can easily understand. If you're an industrious team player who loves taking a project and running with it, you'll fit right in!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry's #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us apply today!
- Carries out implementation projects from beginning to end stages
- Responsible for system configurations in support of other members of the team during training period; also responsible for performing configuration work directly with customers
- Manages several implementations of basic complexity simultaneously
- Develops and manages the tactical plan for implementation of iCIMS platform, including development of and adherence to project timelines
- Gathers business requirements and configures the iCIMS platform to meet customers' needs
- Facilitates system validation and training, and assist customers with their platform launch
- Works closely with other areas of the Company, including Technical Support and Account Management, to ensure customer needs are met while meeting internal objectives
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge about the fundamentals, processes, and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of SaaS software products and the benefit impact such systems introduce to iCIMS customers
- Promotes a proactive approach to exceeding customer expectations
- Sets a positive example by demonstrating excellent productivity, company focus, and incorporating our core values into your daily routine
- Serves as an iCIMS software expert
- Responsible for the overall success of the project and satisfaction of the Customer
- Learns to oversee internal project resources, such as those involved in data migration and integration
- Consistently ensure business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Learning time management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
- Manage expectations early and often
- Ability to solve problems
- Demonstrated interest in current technologies
- Accountability to technical issues and customer experience/resolution
- Ability to manage multiple persona types
- Attention to detail
- Proven success in leading projects and achieving results through others
- Ability to effectively manage meetings
- Understanding of the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP/SaaS systems and the benefits such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers
- Basic Business Acumen
- PMP certification a strong plus
- Knowledge of Recruiting and/or Human Resources practices preferred; PHR certification a strong plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.