Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Upstack Technologies, Inc.: Go Developer - Remote
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: NEW YORK
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- Deep understanding of Golang framework
- Experience with Unit Tests and E2E
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped
To apply: https://upstack.co/opening?uid=1d219643-1a38-4de2-9353-c7c50124af5c&source=wework
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.