A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
NodeJS Engineer- Remote
Upstack is a friendly team of the world's most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It's fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world's developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in New York City and we have offices in NYC and LA. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- 3+ yrs of experience in using Java Script
- Deep understanding of Node.JS framework
- Experience with Unit Tests and E2E
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped
"We host global meetups and Hackathons annually where you can meet fellow developers like yourself"
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.