A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Business Technology Analyst 3 - Telecommute
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Serves as a computer technology expert for assigned functional applications to assist business lines with development and ongoing support. Provides project release direction and support including research, analysis, review, development, implementation and monitoring of new or revised systems. Acts as a liaison for project release and typically perform analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the business line. Compiles and analyzes information that is very detailed and often interpretive making project release recommendations based on the findings. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion, installation and implementation in accordance with client needs.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of experience in computer technology applications and analysis
- Ability to conduct an analysis of business needs, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations
- Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodology/procedures
- Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of a business line or function area
- Experience in project management and leadership
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple tasks simultaneously with variable timelines
- Excellent collaboration skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $58,650.00 - $69,000.00 - $75,900.00
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.