TaxJar: Integration Partner Manager
Posted almost 2 years ago
is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is to make ecommerce easier for everyone.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 100+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for an Integration Partner Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As an Integration Partner Manager you will
- Coordinate and manage the implementation and onboarding of integration partners
- Act as liaison between integration partners and TaxJar’s platform integrations team, managing integration review and certification process
- First level escalation contact for integration partners and internal departments with questions related to integrations
- Support analysis/business reviews for partner optimization and yield improvement
- Develop ad hoc reporting as needed per internal and external requests
- Collaborate directly with our partnership team to identify, streamline, and support all go-to-market initiatives to develop and execute a revenue generating partnership based off partner tier and scope we see for each integration partner
- Automate partner tiering process with TaxJar’s partner portal with access to joint content, sales enablement tools, joint campaign material, and onboarding activities for our partners
- Lead partner marketing activities to meet quota attainment and strategic company objectives. Collaborate with sales to review sales metrics for partnership QBR’s and tiering assessments
- Evaluate the ROI of partner marketing activities and recommend actions to improve lead generation and quality to drive leads to opportunities
- Creation and updating of messaging for solutions tailored to fit each integration partner (integration options, market differentiations from competition, size of addressable markets, etc.)
- Manage and track spending, lead generation, and ROI for the partner activities and campaign performance
- Identify industry events to drive partner development through messaging and brand awareness (user groups, associations, industry meet-ups)
- Create and/or seek opportunities to execute on joint webinars through integration partnerships to drive messaging through the channel
- Collaborate with internal teams to best train our employees about our integration partnerships, messaging, product functionality, marketing assets available, and joint marketing activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Organizational and self-management ability – Must be able to independently manage several projects at once
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; analytical background
- Project management skills preferred to monitor projects and keep them on track
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate supervision
- Travel and participation in events and after-hours meetings with partners as required
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity / 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/taxjar/j/C71CD3EB4D/apply/
A new window will open to the job source site.