Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Target Test Prep: UI/UX Designer
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for a graphic designer to take charge of all design-related tasks in our company, focusing on UI/UX for our web application, but capable of generating assets for marketing purposes. The ideal candidate will be capable of creating simple and practical solutions to complex problems, creating engaging experiences and interactive workflows that allow users to complete tasks effectively.
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in UI/UX design for responsive web applications.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas, wireframing, etc.
- Proficiency in design tools such as InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, or others.
- Strong skills in branding and digital marketing design (banners, emails, posts, etc).
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and passion for constant improvement, learning and personal development.
Bonus points for:
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Experience in video editing.
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, ReTargeting, etc.)
Send us your CV to email@example.com
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.