A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Sr. IOS Developer - Swift, Perm, Tampa, FL, $100k p/y - $120k p/y
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Thuzi to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Thuzi, A Social Media Marketing Company, is looking for an ingenious senior mobile developer to join their growing team! As part of the development team, you will be involved in all aspects of their mobile solution - used by millions of festival-goers worldwide on iOS. You will be working on a premium development platform and asked to build new and cool stuff like integrating a framework to buy beer directly from the event app, using the latest vendors SDKs (including private beta SDKs like Youtube and Bose) technology to integrate into event app, participating in the redevelopment of architecture of next version of the mobile app product and, if not local to Tampa Bay, there is remote flexible time available.
* Design and develop new features and key software modules of the mobile solution
* Responsible for reviewing business requirements and ensuring their accurate development
* Create and maintain technical documentation up to date
* Mentor and engage with the current team to improve and optimize current code and planning practices
* We think everyone should be close to our clients' needs & challenges! It makes us better team members. That's why everyone participates to resolving client issues through an on-call rotation.
Skills & Requirements
* 5-7+ years of experience in native mobile development on iOS
* Having already published one app/or experience in publishing on the App Store
* Engage in code review
* Experience with Objective-C/Swift (Must have strong Swift experience)
* Experience with MVC and other design patterns
* Experience with integrating REST API (e.g. writing async code)
* Experience with Python
* Experience with Agile methodologies and issue tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
* Experience with automation and continuous integration (fastlane, bitrise, Jenkins)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.