A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Primotus is developing a user-configurable mobile workflow platform, which allows users to design an entire system - including drag-and-drop database, forms, entitlements, processes, mobile applications, business decisions, messages, reports, and even maps - with little to no software development. The platform is flexible enough to be deployed for a myriad of business verticals.
Version 2 of platform is being developed with most code being shared between mobile and web using Angular 7 and Ionic 4. We employ web sockets, off-line storage and a myriad of native mobile plugins. Web will be delivered using a PWA (Progressive Web App) approach.
We’re looking for an experienced Angular/Java developer having strong architectural and UI skills associated with data-driven business applications, ideally in the workflow (BPM) space.
If you think you’re a good fit and are interested in building something highly configurable and really innovative, please shoot us an email.
You’d be working on some of the following initiatives:
You're Expected To Have:
- 5+ years of Java in enterprise applications
- 2+ years Angular 2+ production development
- more advanced data handlers such as WebSockets
- UI/UX and architecture skills
- JSON, REST and Web Services
- Protractor, Karma, Jasmine or other testing tools
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor team members
Nice To Have Some of the Following:
- Experience in one of more mobile/PWA frameworks
- Workflow applications, particularly BPM (Activiti, Camunda, JBPM, etc).
- Mobile and Web BI visualization tools
- State Management such as Redux or NGRX
- Experience with Scala (functional programming), Kafka, ElasticSearch
Our Stack : Includes many of the most-desired technologies, including:
Our development team:
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.