Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Soshace LLC: Node.js Developer
Posted about 1 month ago
Headquarters: Soshace LLC
Are you looking for remote long-term projects?
Are you tired of negotiations with clients and paperwork?
Are you uncertain whether you’ll get the next payment in time?
Are you new to contract-based work?
With Soshace you’ll get:
Freedom to choose projects and your geography
Guarantee of regular payments and reliable clients
Self-development on modern projects in the tech stack you have experience with.
You go through the 3-step interview process and our talent team finds you the project that fits your experience and expectations:
- You work remotely;
- You work on stable long-term projects;
- You have a full-time workload (from 30 hours a week and more);
- We sign an official contract;
- We guarantee a full payment even if a client doesn’t pay us in time;
- We search for clients and do all the paperwork;
- After the first project ends, we’ll find you the next project, and so on.
- The hourly rate we offer is between $25 and $40 and depends on your qualification level.
We’ll be a great team together if you have:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with Node.js/Express
- Experience with Nest.js is a plus;
- Experience with any frontend frameworks is a plus;
- A strong portfolio of projects in which you have taken part
- Spoken and written English skills on Upper-Intermediate level and higher.
- Online test (90 minutes)
- Technical interview (120 minutes).
Due to our clients’ demands, we have limited our geographical scope and the regions we work with to Europe, Americas, Oceania, and CIS.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/soshace-llc-node-js-developer-1
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.