A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
We create highly polished web apps for private financial clients that include well established hedge funds with a worldwide presence. We specialize in tools to track and visualize portfolio performance, risk, and trading activity across a wide range of asset classes, countries, and strategies.
- Location: New York Area (30 Mins from Midtown NYC) or Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Rate: $125K - $200k/year, Dependent on experience
- A strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, functional programming, and software best practices is required of all candidates.
- We seek to design extremely usable, maintainable, and polished software. Attention to detail and focus on code quality, API design, and user experience is mandatory.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-sufficient, and able to hit the ground running quickly.
- We primarily work with a React/MobX based framework on the client and Java/Groovy/Grails on the server. An ideal candidate would have real-world experience with these platforms, but we are very happy to consider candidates who have experience in other toolkits and/or related languages and web technologies.
- We are also looking for programmers who can build efficient, reliable, and maintainable back-end APIs and libraries. Multi-threading, memory management, and database access are critical to our daily work.
- Any DevOps experience with tools for code management, continuous integration, deployment, and automated monitoring would be highly valued. AWS, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher and TeamCity are some of our current tools in these areas.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.