Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Software Development Engineer in Test at SDVI (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
As a Software Engineer in Test, your mission is to ensure SDVI continues to deliver our customers a rock-solid experience. We do everything we can to catch bugs before they escape; for the ones that do, we count on our test engineers to help us identify root cause and get our customers back in action.
You could be a great addition to our team if:
- You jump at the opportunity to take on a new challenge
- You enjoy working shoulder-to-shoulder with your customers
- You are passionate about building a great product as part of a close-knit team
You will be unleashed on:
- Developing test automation infrastructure, both frontend and backend
- System integration test design and execution
- Manual testing of the places that automated tests can’t reach
- Identifying system regressions
- Performing usability testing
The SDVI Test Tech Stack:
- Python 3, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Microservice architecture communicating via REST APIs
- Primarily Linux-based applications running on Amazon Web Services
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. CS, CpE, EE, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five years programming experience
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented, with impeccable follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely both independently, and as part of a team using Slack, Trello, and Zoom
Very Cherished Skills:
- Experience testing Single Page Web Applications
- Complex systems testing experience
- Experience working with relational databases
- Familiarity with professional media formats and workflows
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No 3rd Party firms or agencies, please.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.