A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
REPAY – Realtime Electronic Payments is an established and fast-growing FinTech company, building niche software that enables businesses to move faster by removing the friction found in the payments processing industry. We offer a comprehensive line of solutions including debit/credit card processing, ACH processing, instant funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
REPAY is seeking a Software Developer (Data Pipeline) to join our team. The Software Developer will be working closely with our Data Scientist and Lead Developer.
THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED IN TEMPE, AZ OR REMOTE BASED IN THE U.S.
What you will be doing:
* Build scalable and high-performance data pipelines using Python.
* Design, build and deploy a data lake to power a BI and reporting platform
* Interface with Development teams to ingest and provide data to others
* Actively increase knowledge about Amazon Web Services within the entire team.
What you’ll need:
* 3-5 years’ experience as a Developer
* Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of SQL queries
* Proficiency in Python
* Hands-on experience with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB, Glue, Redshift or Athena
* Able to work within an Agile SDLC (Kanban, Scrum, Etc.)
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
* Familiarity with Git
What we’d love you to have:
* Experience with Sisense or other BI related tool
* Good `understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Experience with Docker or other container technologies
* Proven experience in building software from initial concept to final delivery.
* REPAY has been named by FORTUNE® magazine as one of the Top 50 “Best Small Workplaces in America” for 2017! http://fortune.com/best-small-workplaces/repay-48/
* REPAY was ranked again for the 8th straight year in a row #2164 on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2018!
* REPAY has also been certified as a Great Places to Work company for 2017!
Why Join the REPAY Family?
* Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the Consumer Finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
* Awesome Work Environment ~ Business to casual dress, great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting.
* Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
* Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team “get” and recognize both individual and team performance.
* Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
* Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, NO C2C, MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR A US EMPLOYER
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.