Sierra Interactive: Customer Success Manager
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Louisville, KY
We’re looking to hire an ambitious and experienced customer success manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of customer success advocates, ensuring client success and increasing client retention, and setting the overall tone for client success at Sierra.
(This role can be 100% remote but you must be located in one of the four U.S. time zones.)
Sierra Interactive is a small (and growing!) real estate technology company headquartered in Louisville with an expanding remote team. Our purpose is simple: to help real estate professionals close more deals.
Our clients include more than 1,000 top agents, teams, and brokers across the U.S. and Canada. We launched our first SaaS product a few years ago and were thrilled with the response -- we’ve more than doubled our user base in the past year and continue to experience strong growth.
Our clients rely on our products as an essential part of their daily operations, and we’re committed to ensuring their success in an increasingly competitive landscape. Our goal is to feature our customer success team as one of Sierra’s greatest strengths, and as a significant competitive advantage in our market…and that’s where you come in.
About this role…
As the customer success manager, you would be ready and excited to:
- Learn our products and platform inside and out.
- Manage a team of customer success advocates to provide the very best support to our customers as we help them reach their goals.
- Drive strategy to make our support platform more efficient and scalable as our customer base continues to grow.
- Identify and track KPIs for the customer success team as well as for individual team members.
- Build strong relationships with our clients.
- Create clear, informative, and engaging documentation for both our client-facing and internal knowledge bases, and keep this documentation current as our platform evolves.
- Oversee the creation and updating of client onboarding materials, as well as the facilitation of regular live Q&A sessions, occasional live webinars, and individual 1-on-1 trainings for our current clients.
- Conceive and implement solutions to ensure client success and retention, and reduce client frustration and churn.
- Assist in communicating new platform features internally via announcements and training, and externally via email, webinar, and social media.
- Participate in new feature development by distilling customer feedback and providing your perspective as the customer success manager.
We’re looking for a customer success manager who has…
- 3+ years of experience in customer success in a SaaS environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical skills. You aren’t afraid to dive deep to solve a problem for a team member, or a client.
- An optimistic outlook that assumes positive intent. You have a gift for knowing when and how to provide feedback and encouragement, when to speak at length, and when to keep it brief. Basically, you’re a people person.
- Proven ability and desire to lead, teach, manage, and persuade.
- A desire to work within a team framework and assist colleagues as needed.
- The ability to shift contexts with ease.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline (e.g., business, marketing, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
Extra bonus points if…
- You have experience working with a web-based CRM.
- You have experience working with real estate technology.
- You have experience working remotely.
- You have experience working in a startup.
- You have experience working with Basecamp and Help Scout.
- 100% remote work (if you’re in Louisville, we’ll gladly set up a desk for you).
- Competitive compensation (depends on experience, of course).
- Paid health/vision/dental insurance.
- Retirement plan with employer matching contributions.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- A respectful and open work environment.
Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/sierra-interactive/j/B98B194F6B/
A new window will open to the job source site.