Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior Systems Software Developer (Java) at Radix DLT (London, UK) (allows remote)
Posted about 2 years ago
The Senior Systems Developer is responsible for the research, design, documentation, implementation and testing of a new, unique system for executing smart contracts.
- Undertake research, software design and development activities as part of a team
- Provide expert technical leadership and mentoring to staff
- Review work to ensure completion criteria are met
- Undertake tasks within agreed time-frame
- Assist sales and marketing by providing design concepts and cost estimates
- Ensure technical capabilities, systems, process and facilities for the discipline are maintained or improved where required
- Assist in assessing the performance of staff that have undertaken activities under their direct supervision
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Strong fundamental computer science knowledge in algorithms, data structures, compilers and distributed computer systems
- Willingness to “get dirty” and deep into code to resolve issues
- Knowledge of software design methodologies
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic primitives
- Experience with multithreaded software design and implementation
- Experience unit and system testing software
Radix Social Competencies
- Able to demonstrate good leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills but written and verbal
- Self-development and reflection
- Interpersonal and intercultural sensitivity
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years demonstrated industry experience in the development of software systems and components.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.