Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior Solutions Architect I at Entando (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Our business is undergoing an explosive transformation: positioning our product as an industry leader as a Digital Experience Platform. We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to take Entando solutions from sales to concept all the way through to successful delivery.
The candidate will have extensive experience designing and developing web applications and distributed architectures.The work includes deep technical knowledge including architecture, design, development, and project management. The successful candidate will also facilitate interactions with business, customers, pre-sales, and management on a regular basis. This role is characterized by the need for substantial technical and operative experience as well as commercial savviness.
The Senior Solutions Architect will:
Act as consulting evangelist who can provide industry and product knowledge to differentiate Entando solutions and to ensure the successful implementation of Entando at enterprise scale customers. As a position of technical and professional influence, the Senior Solutions Architect will operate at the leading edge of technology and recommend and architecture and design to meet complex customer needs from sales through implementations. Design and develop complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and/or level of effort and staff plans. Build and maintain a network and up-to-date specific industry and product knowledge. Maintain knowledge of competition and external factors that may influence Entando’s competitive position.
- Provide strategic support for Entando global pre-sales organizations;
- Lead execution of Entando's packaged consultancy engagements (e.g., discovery, roadmap, migration support etc.)
- Define scope, plans and deliverables including cost projections and proposed implementation dates for assigned projects.
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standards, processes, tools and techniques.
- Review system designs to select appropriate technology, ensure efficient use of resources and ensure integration of multiple systems and technologies.
- Coach and provide technical leadership to others
- 8+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience
- Prior team lead or manager experience
- Ability to plan, document, and manage multiple enterprise-class projects with minimal supervision
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience in enterprise architectures and software engineering principles
- Ability and desire to help shape product evolution in concert with Software Development and R&D teams
- Clear vision on of software quality such as testability, maintainability, re-usability, performance and security
- Strong client service orientation with the ability to develop productive customer relationships
- Participate and/or lead department-level planning, stakeholder alignment sessions, strategy development and customer roadmap/implementation planning
- Willingness and desire to provide guidance and mentoring to customers, team members and stakeholders
- Experience presenting solutions-content during the sales process including use cases, demos, presentations and technical training
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code with a distributed development team
- Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions as well as drive the definition and adoption of enterprise reference architectures with established customers
- An understanding of user experience concepts and practices
- Good level of English
- Availability to travel
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Expert knowledge of the J2EE framework
- Expert knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration patterns
- Extensive experience in message oriented middleware aspects and related standards (JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, ESB)
- Experience with Maven, Git and Jenkins
- Experience with JIRA and Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience and understanding of APIs and MVC design patterns
- Demonstrate experience developing and deploying Microservice Architectures
- Knowledge of or familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
We’ll be especially impressed if you have
- Knowledge of OpenShift
- Knowledge of RedHat Middleware
- Knowledge of the Entando platform
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.