A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
**Remote position for Vancouver, BC residents**
[Ikayzo](http://ikayzo.com), a boutique software development firm based in Honolulu, is looking for experienced Ruby on Rails developers with strong React skills capable of taking complex projects from ideation to release. In this role he / she will be responsible for building high quality, secure and scalable web applications in the finance / fintech space. Our customers include industry leading software firms, renewable energy companies and financial institutions.
Please provide your GitHub profile or another work example reference in your resume.
- A solid grounding in OO software architecture / design patterns
- A pragmatic approach focused on delivering on-time while maintaining quality
- Experience designing and implementing successful non-trivial enterprise Ruby on Rails projects (5+ years)
- Experience with ReactJS (Reflux or Redux)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Comfort with Git Feature Branch Workflow and the ability to incorporate PR feedback quickly
- Firm grasp of data modeling
- A passion for software development
*Note: Specialized finance domain knowledge is not required but successful applicants must be able to quickly understand complex business rules and calculations.*
We are not accepting applications from recruiters for this position.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.