A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
We are looking for aSenior React Native & NodeJS Mobile Developer to join the Scalable Path team to work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is looking to pave new pathways in the way that users collaborate on, share and consume stories through text and video. Think of YouTube reimagined, telling stories around the campfire.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high quality, responsive and performant features on time
- Attend daily meetings and share your screen to demonstrate your work
- Collaborate with the team and follow best practices
- Ask questions, raise concerns and keep the big picture in mind
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will report to the project lead and participate in daily standup meetings with the mobile developers, QA engineer and the hands-on Product Owner & CEO. There is an existing daily meeting at 10:00am America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT.
- Excellent experience with ReactNative, Redux and Redux Sagas, NodeJS and Express
- A number of apps in the App/Play Stores
- Excellent experience with high traffic apps
- Excellent experience with MongoDB
- Knowledge of potential security issues and mitigation techniques
- Strong written and spoken English
- Able to build highly performant and fault tolerant APIs
- Able to work well on a remote, multi-national team with Agile and and Scrum
- Ability to work overlapping hours with PDT timezone
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with AWS DevOps
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The pay rate for this role is from $35 to $50 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
If you're interested, please DO NOT apply via StackOverflow - follow the link below and click the "Login to Apply" button:
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.