Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior Platform Engineer, Integration Platform at Carex Consulting Group (Santa Barbara, CA) (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
W2 only, no C2C, must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (both now and in the future)
For this role, you can be located in Santa Barbara, CA or completely remote!
Our partner in Santa Barbara, CA is seeking a Senior Platform Engineer. You’ll be leading and developing improvements and testing on the partner’s healthcare-focused platform. The ideal candidate is a programming and developing wizard with translatable prior experience and a willingness to learn as necessary.
What you’ll do
- Leverage the Mirth Connect Integration Engine and AWS platform to build and improve vendor integrations for customers
- Develop, test, document, and support APIs, systems, and services for the platform
- Design elegant software and architectural solutions for internal, client-facing, and partner integrations
- Work closely with product and integration teams to build and test new integration features and to identify and remediate potential problem areas in interface code
- Architect services that support HITRUST/HIPAA compliance of data from the platform
- Build systems to monitor system performance and reliability at scale
- Continuously improve system infrastructure, monitoring, and alerting processes, utilizing fully AWS-hosted environment running EC2/ECS, PostgreSQL RDS/Aurora, RedShift, and other AWS services
- Help build tools to support, manage, and analyze millions of patient records received and processed daily
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) required
- 3+ years’ experience in a software engineer, software architect, or other related role
- Strong knowledge of SQL, REST APIs, Web Services, and Message Queues
- Experience with Windows, Mac Linux, and Unix OS
- Understanding of SL, HTTPS, Security, and Networking
- Ability to write concise technical documentation that will be used by software developers, and transform requirements into technical specifications and implementation plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Experience in troubleshooting, providing analysis and solutions to various programming issues
- Ability to absorb new technologies, features, and other pertinent information quickly
- Existing healthcare experience with EMRs, Practice Management Systems, Interface Engines, or other healthcare standards
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum or Lean)
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or other cloud computing services
- Experience with Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code tools
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Experience with GIT, SVN, or other version control system
- Experience using Jira or other issue trackers
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.