Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior Java Developer who wants to make a difference at O'Reilly Auto Parts (allows remote)
Posted about 2 years ago
What we look for in our developers:
- Love solving complex problems related to serving our customers better – both internal & external customers
- Enjoy working with teams
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, & GIT is a plus
- Ability & desire to interface with business stakeholders and users to define and refine requirements when appropriate
About our team:
- We create and customize 90% of our applications in house
- We are a “work family”! We have fun together and support each other
- We respect a healthy work-life balance
- We want our IT team members to challenge convention and drive innovation
- The team keeps open communication through different outlets – video conferencing, team messaging applications, and daily scrums/stand-up meetings
- Our managers really value collaboration between team members and encourage developers to bring forth creative problem-solving ideas from both a technical and functional aspect
Growth within our teams at O’Reilly Auto Parts:
- We have several career paths, whether you want to be a manager, project manager, or stay technical – there’s a documented growth plan to help you follow the path you choose
- We want to grow our people – we help to make you better by providing training for both technical and professional development
- We look to promote from within – O’Reilly is diligent to promote from within our organization with qualified team members
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.