Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior Java Developer Who Loves Puzzles at O'Reilly Auto Parts (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Have you ever heard of O, O, O, O'Reilly Auto Parts...Ow?! This is not your standard Engineer position and we are not your standard brand! We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all our market areas.
What we look for in our developers:
- Love solving complex problems related to serving our customers better – both internal & external customers
- Enjoy working with teams
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, & GIT is a plus
- Ability & desire to interface with business stakeholders and users to define and refine requirements when appropriate
About our team:
- We create and customize 90% of our applications in house
- We are a “work family”! We have fun together and support each other
- We respect a healthy work-life balance
- The team keeps open communication through different outlets – video conferencing, team messaging applications, and daily scrums/stand-up meetings
- Our managers really value collaboration between team members and encourage developers to bring forth creative problem-solving ideas from both a technical and functional aspect
Growth within our teams at O’Reilly Auto Parts:
- We have several career paths, whether you want to be a manager, project manager, or stay technical – there’s a documented growth plan to help you follow the path you choose
- We want to grow our people – we help to make you better by providing training for both technical and professional development
- We look to promote from within – O’Reilly is diligent to promote from within our organization with qualified team members
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.