Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior Java Developer - Web at Hazelcast (allows remote)
Posted over 2 years ago
We are looking for Senior Java Developer who is going to join Integration Team at Hazelcast. Our main focus as Integration Team is integrating Hazelcast into various frameworks,products and platforms which are available both open source or commercially in the market
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Working as an Open Source Developer in your day job
- Learning/Developing latest technologies and popular frameworks.
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to allocation-rates
- Delivering a technical presentation at a conference
At Hazelcast you will work with the best engineers out there:
- Who integrates Hazelcast to other popular frameworks.
- Who are public speakers in tech conferences
- Who are working in a distributed geographically team
With hazelcast.org you will work on an exciting open-source project that rocks the scene of distributed caching and computing
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
- Be a Senior Java Engineer – including all aspects connected to it
- Be experienced with Spring Boot,Spring Data, Spring Cloud and similar Spring Modules
- Have experience with Enterprise Java Technologies like Tomcat,Hibernate
- Have experience in React and single page web applications.
- Have an strong attitude of How stuff works in open source frameworks
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts
- Have strong opinions about software quality
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
- Be familiar with Continuous Integration/Delivery platforms like Jenkins.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.