A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the U.S. and rapidly growing. We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Java Developer for a full-time, permanent position.
Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the U.S., please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours (8am - 7pm ET, including 1 hour break).
- designs and develops web applications using Java, Spring Framework, MySQL
- designs and develops unit test cases to make the code more robust
- participates in pairing and code reviews
- supports and troubleshoots problems with existing applications
- participates in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- over 3 years experience in Java, Spring and MySQL (or any relation database)
- experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch
- proven ability to lead a small group of developers and the willingness to mentor junior developers
- excellent communication and analytical skills
- willingness to work hard
- proficient with spoken/written English
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT REQUIRED
- experience in PHP
- experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- potential for stock options after the first year
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- health benefits (in case you will be working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
- Visa sponsorship (after 18 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.