Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) at eBay (Berlin, Germany) (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
We are searching for a passionate Frontend Developer (m/f) for our new online car financing business. If you are a self-starter with a passion for frontend development, are a problem solver and have a keen eye for maintainable and testable code then you'll love working with us.
- Act with your team like a start-up within a mature corporation
- Build great new products for our customers
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Own the entire DevOps lifecycle from specification to running in production\
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable and testable code
- Be an active partner for product management and business
- Participate as well as lead design and code reviews
- Innovate technology, process, product, and business with your team
What do we offer?
- You have 5+ years experience as a Frontend developer
- You have excellent ReactJS skills
- You have experience with consuming RESTful services
- You have experience with A/B testing
- You have experience with test automation
- You have experience with the relevant preprocessing and build management tools
- You believe in teamwork, especially in multi-functional teams
- You believe in the KISS principle
- You have a passion for clean code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
- You get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly
- You believe in lean and agile development (Kanban / Scrum) and in continuous improvement
- You understand that quality is not assured solely by a QA engineer, but by the entire team
- You understand that responsibility does not end with deployment
- English required, German is a plus but not mandatory
- Real-life reference or open-source projects (GitHub / Bitbucket / Stack-overflow Account) are a plus
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Competitive salary and unparallel benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC.
- A campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen, and shuttle-service
- Home office possibilities
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.