Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Senior DevOps Engineer at Radix DLT (London, UK) (allows remote)
Posted over 2 years ago
Candidates should be timezones should be GMT-6
The Senior DevOps engineer will be responsible for the design, build and maintenance of the Radix Web and Devops platforms hosting infrastructure in a highly available enterprise environment. As well as acting as a mentor and technical escalation point for the team.
As Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The stability, security and uptime of all RadixDLT networks
- Radix Cloud Infrastructure
- Maintenance of Developer tooling and services (SCM, Build Server, Artifact Server, etc.)
- Monitoring facilities (Prometheus, Grafana) of our infrastructure.
- Automatisation of common developer workflow to improve efficiency of the team.
- Lead and continue to build the SRE/DevOps team at Radix.
The role involves some scripting and some coding (Java) so you need to have a developer mindset/background.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
Must have experience in:
- Python/Shell (min 5 years).
- Maintaining Linux/Unix servers and services (min 5 years)
- The ability to solve problems for large distributed systems at various layers of the stack, from networking, system calls to application layer debugging.
- The TCP/IP network stack and tooling (min 5 year)
- HTTP/TLS/PKI (min 3 year)
- Setting up and maintaining High-Available and scalable systems
- Virtualisation and/or Docker (min 2 years)
- Ansible or Salt Stack (min 2 years)
- Atomizing developer workflows (CI/CD)
- Setting up and managing Cloud infrastructure
Must think that:
- Docker and/or other Virtualisation tools are gifts sent from God
- Learning new tech is fun
- Cautious and risk aware in conduct
- Goal-oriented with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience co-developing and co-debugging with remote teams.
- Open source development track record
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain.
- Great people skills and the willingness to go above and beyond when collaborating
- Working remotely
- Flexible hours
- Share options
- Working with fantastic team
- Helping to solve an interesting problem
- Making History with new technology that has the ability to change the world
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.