Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
SDG: Front-End Engineer
Posted about 1 month ago
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
SDG (www.sdg.la) is a highly respected and successful web engineering team specializing in eCommerce and complex web applications, located in Los Angeles/Santa Monica, California. Our focus is to build the most demanding and unique customer experiences on the web. We work with the largest and most exciting brands today in fashion, retail, beauty and technology. We believe in hiring people, not outsourcing and are committed to growing one of the best engineering teams in this field. We’re looking for a passionate, talented front-end engineer with an eye for detail. We’re a close knit crew that highly values strong teamwork, initiative, and quality.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience with modern frameworks (Vue, React, etc) and headless implementations (i.e. Contentful).
- Pixel perfect design-to-code implementation.
- Works well with a team and adhering to code guidelines.
- Fully Paid Medical, Dental & Vision.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Work From Home/Anywhere.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- This is a full-time position.
- We are a fully remote team and deeply respect and value work-life balance.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/sdg-front-end-engineer
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.