A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
- 4+ Years of DevOps experience
- Docker Experience
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent command of source control (preferably GIT)
- Excellent command of Linux (preferably Ubuntu)
- Excellent command of relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with Management, Development Team and Business Analysts in a collaborative environment.
- You analyze every change in the context of the *much* bigger picture
- Experience in and desire to participate in mentoring, shaping the development process
- Ability to embrace every opportunity to automate and enhance existing processes.
- A desire to help continue the transformation of heavily used enterprise systems through the implementation of best practices, standards, and strategic refactoring
- Demonstrated aptitude for estimation, long term planning, and self direction
- Enjoy working in a collaborative small team environment
- Strong sense of task ownership
**Nice to Haves:**
- Experience with PHP
- Command of object oriented programming concepts and coding best practices
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience refactoring production enterprise systems
**About the Role:**
We are looking for an outstanding Site Reliability Engineer who can lead our infrastructure efforts on the Application Development team. This individual must embrace every opportunity to automate and enhance existing processes of all our application instances. This individual will provide leadership and must have the communication skills to influence management in initiatives that will help provide business value. The ideal candidate is process-oriented, and always trying to expand their skills to include new tools and approaches.
On any given day this individual will be spinning up new instances of an app, working on Disaster Recovery planning and implementation, building out all infrastructure using programing languages that allow for easily repeatable deployment of all infrastructure. They will provide support to technical resources and development, work on root cause analysis and prevention.
This individual will assist us in Logging, Auditing, Metrics, Alerting, Backups, Queing, Clustering, Documentation and other Dev Operation initiatives to assist the organization in adding business value where appropriate. Keeps production systems working and ensures top level performance for all systems.
Evaluates growth and is forward thinking to ensure proper scalability of all systems.
**About SunteckTTS and the Team:**
SunteckTTS is an industry-leading, full-service, transportation logistics provider that operates through a network of sales, operations, and capacity specialists. We are a billion dollar company with over 200 independently owned and operated agent offices across the U.S. and Canada.
We focus on providing asset and non-asset surface transportation to a wide range of end-use markets, including food, lumber, paper, printing, textiles, electronics, machinery, government, and more.
The Application Development Group is in the midst of an ambitious program to create best in breed software products and improve existing systems for our user base. Our team of Business Analysts and Developers share a culture of self-ownership and open communication to provide
maximum business value. We strive to ensure team-based component ownership, development, and quality assurance. We are a tight knit group that relies on ability and flexibility to ensure we balance our strides towards improved process and need to meet the priorities of a heavily used
enterprise system. The Application Development Group focuses on a culture of open communication, learning, and transparency.
SunteckTTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or veteran status.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.