Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Sage Publishing: Senior Software Engineer .Net Core and React - UK
Posted about 2 years ago
Gvpi is a Division of Sage Publishing, A leading global E-content and publisher of digital textbooks and Academic content based in the US. Gvpi are a truly remote company, based across the US and Canada but would like to hire a UK based individual to join the team who can work with their UK/Sage product team to build new publishing platforms.
The role would involve being fully remote, could potentially help build a new team remotely in the UK and report directly to the CEO/President of Gvpi in the US, working with their engineers there.
This would be a full time role, with the opportunity to travel to our Birmingham and London offices at times, when needed.
Work as part of the global Gvpi engineering team to architect and build new systems. This includes developing systems and functions such as: content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics and other publishing related tools and controls.
- Heavy experience in .NET, specifically C# and MVC, in regard to building web sites
- Experience in .NET Core a plus
- Heavy experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Good communication skills, willing to be part of a team
- Experience working remotely from home a plus (needs to be self-motivated and know how to work efficiently when not in the same office)
- Experience with publishing a plus
- Years of experience in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) a plus
- Experience with building accessible sites a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps a plus
- United Kingdom but working remotely
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.