Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Rubrik Inc.: Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Posted 15 days ago
Headquarters: Palo Alto, Ca
ABOUT THE JOB
- Analyze experimental data, communicate analysis results, and develop product improvements
- Design, code, deploy, and support scalable machine learning pipelines within a business context
- Work closely with the team to scale and improve the performance of core machine learning systems and increase the team’s machine learning productivity
- Full stack ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Able to identify scalable & elegant solutions to complex problems that work at scale
- Interest in working on machine learning systems; prior work or educational experience with machine learning is preferred
- Experience with common machine learning techniques such as data pre-processing, feature engineering, and training/evaluation of classification and regression models
- Experience with machine learning software packages (e.g. numpy/pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow)
- Knowledge of OS internals, databases would be useful
- Large distributed systems design and development experience is a bonus
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team builds products to address Rubrik's holistic ransomware response strategy. We make it easier and faster to recover from security attacks while providing greater intelligence on how an incident impacted enterprises' global applications and data.
Our engineers are self-starters, driven and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge you to do your best work. We encourage each engineer to try out new ideas. A lot of such ideas have become our products. All ideas, whether they are coming from newly graduated students or seasoned engineers, are all respected and valued the same way.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rubrik-inc-software-engineer-machine-learning
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.