Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Rocket Studio: Wordpress Content Management and Research
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
We're looking for a reliable and efficient Wordpress Content Manager to manage WP content.
Initially this position is for 3 hours per day, 7 days per week. You must be able to work EVERYDAY consistently at around the same time.
In addition, you must occasionally be contactable during Australian day or evening time if discussion is needed.
- Basic WP Admin
- Basic HTML/CSS and Chrome inspect skills
- Visual Composer (now called WPBakery)
- Good English: both reading and writing
- Being able to read and write English is important
- Select images
- Basic Photoshop image editing: cropping, resizing, background cut etc
Research and Analysis:
- Research data online (Google and using our systems)
- Basic text editor skills (Notepad++ or your choice)
- Extract data and images as needed
- Fast learner who can quickly understand what is required
To apply: https://forms.gle/W9axsMqaqLabiPK78
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.