A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Remote / Engineering / Full Time
Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software-as-a-service platform that connects an auto dealer's customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are well-funded and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We're empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as investors and commercial partners.
We've never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Read more about us at www.autofi.com .
Who Are We Looking For
- You are a customer-minded engineer who is passionate about delivering value through software, whether creating best-in-class user experiences or contributing to back end APIs.
- You are proficient in building software and care deeply about the craft.
- You are familiar with current web frameworks such as Node.js and React, NoSQL databases, and modern container-based architecture.
- You thrive in an agile team, working closely with business, product, and design to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead development of new products, features, APIs, and user experiences.
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products.
- Contribute to engineering best-practices.
- Work with product and design to inform trade-offs and scalability concerns.
- 6+ years of relevant, post-academic Software engineering experience and open to a full-stack-or back-end role (no front-end only).
- Node.js experience or knowledge.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Prior Automotive or Fin Tech experience - Preferred
- Degree in computer science or related field - Preferred
Apply for this job
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.