A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Surge Forward is looking for smart, self-motivated, experienced, senior-level consultants who enjoy the freedom of telecommuting and flexible schedules, to work as long-term, consistent (40 hrs/week) independent contractors on a variety of software development projects.
Must Have "Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance"
Must travel to Florida for 3 days to on board at the start of the engagement
They will also need a CAC card (existing preferred, but obtaining one is possible).
Updated position requirements:
- Classic Asp.net - Not MVC
- Web Forms with Master Pages
- SQL Server
- Stored Procedures
- SQL Agent - nice to have
- SSRS - .rdlc reports not server side
* Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance.
* Investigative Levels for Users with IA Management Access as defined in DoD 5200.2-R.
* Fully knowledgeable on Application Security and Development STIG.
* Architect, design, and implement .NET web based solutions.
* Implement secure coding practices and maintain software code in compliance with DoD IA mandates.
* 5 years related experience working in software development focusing mainly on the Microsoft.Net environment.
* Strong experience with ASP.Net, C#, and SQL Server.
* Experience with SQL Reporting Services.
* Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
* Perform code reviews.
* Perform unit testing.
* Share knowledge.
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills
* Strong internal customer relationship skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be located in the US or Canada. Sorry, No Visas.
For immediate consideration, email resume that includes tech stack under each job, cell phone number and start date: email@example.com
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.