Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
ReCharge Payments : Technical Recruiter
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
With big hiring plans for 2020 and beyond we're looking for an experienced in-house Technical Recruiter to aggressively find and engage talent for our Engineering and Product teams. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders you'll own hiring outcomes and build remote-first teams with a focus on culture fit while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
We're building a powerhouse People Ops department and the Talent Acquisition team will be critical in helping ReCharge identify, attract and hire world-class talent as we scale. If you're smart, a savvy sourcer, can drive hiring discussions and want to be a part of a high growth tech company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified engineering candidates.
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values.
- Collaborate with teammates on special projects to enhance the employee and candidate experience.
- Coordinate with hiring teams and candidates to schedule interviews as needed.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4+ years of recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience on an in-house team required
- Experience driving outcomes and hiring engineering and product candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top engineering talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- Experience screening candidates by phone or video
- A motivated, dynamic and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Desire to work remotely and to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Prior agency experience or tech start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To apply: https://grnh.se/c47cc1d02
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.