Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Quimbee: Senior UX Designer
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all web and mobile UX
- Communicate the intended experience through artifacts such as concept maps and models, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, taxonomies, user flows, personas, workflows, prototypes, and design specification
- Collaborate closely with product managers and development to take projects from early business requirements to rapidly create and validate a product vision
- Defend design choices using previous user research, heuristics and usability standards
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- 7+ years of UX design experience
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of prototyping tools (Invision, Marvel, Principle, Origami)
- Experience working at scale with style guides, pattern libraries, or design systems
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop and iterate on interactive software experiences
- Experience designing for a variety of screen sizes and platforms: for fully responsive web experiences and/or for mobile (touch-device) apps
- Solid understanding of UX design best practices, specifically with e-commerce and SaaS applications, as well as mobile and responsive design
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Must have link to portfolio that includes desktop as well as mobile examples
To be able to evaluate your skills and get back to all candidates, we’d really appreciate to have a portfolio with your application. We’re looking for an insight on your methodology and design thinking, not just final designs. Personas, flows, wireframes, sketches – they’re all provide great insights for us. So while we’re very happy to browse your Dribbble profile, please attach some more behind-the-scenes material if you have it handy!
- Join a small team of people who love what they do
- Work from home
- A competitive salary (ranging from $100k to $140k per year, depending on experience)
- Healthcare coverage (including dental) for you and your family
- Untracked paid time off and sick leave
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/quimbee/j/2BC913A100/apply/
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.