Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Option Alpha: Senior Front End Developer
Posted about 2 years ago
Headquarters: Miami, FL
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, lifelong learner, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working primarily on the front end of our website and web application. You should have a demonstrated eye for design.
Please check out our progress on our website relaunch and product launch at https://optionalpha.com/updates
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, PostgreSQL, and XML Schema
- Serious design chops are a must. A demonstration of experience designing intuitive UX and UI for user comprehension of complex datasets
- Github or similar repository with code samples
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Candidates located in Tampa, FL will be given extra consideration
Position: Full-Time, Remote
Experience: 4 years or more
Options trading knowledge is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Front-End Development with React JS: 4 years (Required)
To apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/senior-front-end-developer-1fe889cf603ae8fd
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.