MyHub Intranet Solutions: Full Time Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Auckland, New Zealand
“Established international software as a service (SaaS) company with exceptional growth and prospects. Beat the daily commute, work from anywhere in the world”
About The Role
Reporting directly to CMO, this position is a rare opportunity to join a small successful team tasked with executing the latest proven marketing techniques for a well-established high growth SaaS company. You’ll be working alongside great people, world-class digital marketing resources, including agencies who are focused on driving growth from multiple digital and social channels. This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best and grow your modern marketing career. You will coordinate and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including email, web, social and PPC.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work on developing our social media community
- PPC channel development, testing and reporting
- Email drip campaign development, testing and reporting
- Newsletter subscription maintenance and reporting
- Landing page development and AB testing
- WordPress general website updates
- YouTube channel content coordination
- Actively participate in the development and delivery of marketing solutions for the business as demand grows
- Work closely with our internal teams and partners to ensure the best results across all campaigns
- You are an enthusiastic marketing coordinator who is looking to grow their career through the delivery of metric-driven social, PPC and content marketing campaigns
- You will already have experience in working across multiple channels and are hungry to learn, develop, test and then apply new marketing techniques
- You love building landing pages that convert
- You are self-driven and enjoy working consistently to the best of your abilities
- You have excellent verbal and written business English skills
- You are a good team player and communicator
- Ideally, you’d have gained your experience working for a software company servicing clients on a global scale
About The Company
MyHub is a well-established New Zealand headquartered SaaS provider of intranet solutions for businesses all over the world. Having a unique product offering with a competitive price point, MyHub is poised for continued exceptional growth.
We operate a 100% remote working policy with people based in the US, New Zealand and Europe. The company doesn’t just pay lip service to work-life balance, we live it every day, with flexible time throughout the day, to balance work and family commitments. All we ask is that you overlap with the New Zealand based team for a few hours a day.
To apply: http://If you think that you are up for the challenge and would like to discuss working with our awesome team, please get in touch. To be considered for this position can you please apply online in the first instance, providing a cover letter outlining why you feel you will be suitable for the role. No phone calls or agencies please.
A new window will open to the job source site.