Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Mobile Developer (Remote or Onsite) at Aptera Software (Fort Wayne, IN) (allows remote)
Posted over 2 years ago
Aptera is seeking an expert Mobile Application Developer who enjoys working with a variety of clients and has a strong desire to learn and work with cutting edge technologies. If you are a developer who dreams in code, sees the world from a business-oriented mindset and lives to learn more about people, processes and systems, then we’d like to chat with you!
Top reasons to join Aptera
- Grow through investment
- Personal mentorship, attend conferences and trainings, company outings, team building events and more
- Exposure to different industries
- Manufacturing and retail to healthcare and finance
- Push your skill set to the next level
- Work alongside passionate, cutting edge technologists, who challenge and inspire you to grow
- Relaxed work environment and culture
- Casual attire in the office and an open, collaborative workspace
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Collaboration Tools (Zoom, Slack, Visual Studio Live Share)
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote-first meetings
- Pair/mob programing
- Remote employees are always invited to come take advantage of our headquarters at any time
- Excellent pay and benefits
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
Top things we look for in our team members
- “Team over self” mentality
- People smarts
- Eye for detail
- Polished & professional
- Goes the extra mile
- Always willing to learn new things
Top skills/qualifications we look for
- 2+ years of mobile app development experience using one or more of the following technologies: Native Android, iOS Native, React Native, NativeScript, or Xamarin
- 2+ years of MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and either Web API or Web Services experience
- SPA’s, Angular and React experience preferred
- Experience working in an agile development environment with frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
As a Mobile App Developer you will
- Receive a personalized onboarding through the Aptera Academy
- Work on a team to design and implement mobile solutions using Xamarin, React or Native
- Develop high quality code via test driven development, automated testing, and other continuous integration and continuous delivery mechanisms
- Contribute to success through the application of software craftsmanship principles
- Apply critical thinking to tackle business challenges through the application of custom software
- On a quarterly basis can opt into one of four company sponsored learning tracks
Aptera works with clients across the globe and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN. For additional information about Aptera please visit our website at www.apterainc.com & our YouTube channel to see more about our company culture.
About Aptera Software
Aptera is a custom software development partner specializing in building mobile apps, web apps, and websites for enterprise-level businesses. Founded in 2003 and based in Fort Wayne, IN, we have a diverse team of onsite and remote employees around the Midwest. At Aptera, we believe that by creating a culture of learning we can empower our team members to develop the best software for our clients. With our expertise, we help clients solve complex business problems to transform the way they do business.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.