A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
As a company, we are a small, tight-knit family where everyone’s ideas are heard and matter. We’re looking for someone excited by a fast pace and problem solving to grow with our little company. This position will work within our existing code structures under the guidance of our lead mobile developer.
**What you’ll do**
* Oversee ongoing maintenance and updates to A Color Story, A Design Kit, and future products
* Implement new filter/effects packs and tools
* Consistently look for improvements and further optimizations
* Test, test, test, ship, repeat
**What we need from you**
* 3+ years building complex, scalable mobile or web applications or educational equivalent
* Extensive understanding of object orientation and design patterns
* Ample experience with Objective C and/or Swift as well as Java
* Self-starting personality that thrives in a minimal management environments
**What we prefer from you**
* BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science
* Self-made apps in the App Store a huge plus
* Understanding of image processing
* Experience with OpenGL or Metal
* Interest in photography and a mobile photo editing app user
* Startup experience
**What we offer**
Competitive salary, flexible PTO
Company based in Springfield, MO, USA, but remote is available.
_**Must be located in North or South America.**_
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.