A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
At eTeki, top freelance "Microservices/Golang Developer" professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in developing complex database solutions, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
We are looking for someone who has experience running microservices on Kubernetes. Golang programming experience and cloud monitoring experience using Prometheus and Grafana.
• Bachelor's Degree with IT development experience with all phases of SDLC including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
• Strong expertise in cloud-native microservice development.
• Expertise with MySQL, PL/SQL coding including function, stored procedures, packages and stand-alone PL/SQL blocks is required
• Experience with UNIX/Linux platform is required
• Strong knowledge of Eclipse IDE, XML, and Web services (REST) is required.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, JIRA, Stash, GIT, Jenkins, is required.
• Experience with security scan tools, such as Fortify, security vulnerability mediation is preferred.
• Expertise with Jaeger Tracing and Opentracing opensource projects required.
• Knowledge of Telecom Domain required.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/it-freelancing
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.