Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Linux BSP Engineer (f/m/d) Remote possible at Proemion (Fulda, Deutschland) (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
We are a technology company that builds connectivity solutions for machines. We provide the infrastructure to connect mobile machines with the cloud (IoT), with each other locally (M2M) and with humans (HMI). Leading OEMs in the off-highway industry utilize our CAN technology to connect their machines and roll out digital services.
Proemion is at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution and is looking for a Linux BSP Engineer (f/m/d) at the earliest possible date. The position can be at our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or full-time remote.
- Building and maintaining the Linux system and board support package for system-on-chip based devices
- Develop custom software for our Linux environment
- Develop and maintain low level drivers for custom built hardware
- Participate in hands-on board bring ups together with our hardware department
- Participate in the planning process, development and code reviews within the team
- Being able to see the overall product goals, from early prototype designs toward customer ready products
- Experience in working with embedded Linux environments and boot loaders
- Strong knowledge in the C programming language
- Experience with low level driver development for Linux and boot loaders
- Knowledge of an embedded Linux build system such as Yocto
- See the fun in first time board bring ups and the challenges it brings
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with telematics systems and knowledge of networking protocols
- Previous experience with continuous integration environments such as Jenkins
- Experience with automated test environments
- Knowledge of the Git version control system and working with Github
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.