Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
LexShares: Freelance Ruby on Rails Engineer
Posted about 2 years ago
Headquarters: Boston, MA
We are seeking a freelance Ruby on Rails developer to assist engineering with the buildout of new tools and services. Fullstack development experience is preferred. An initial commitment of 15 hours per week will be required, which could lead to a fulltime engagement opportunity if mutually agreed upon by both parties at a later point.
You should have experience with the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- At least one year of Ruby on Rails experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of database systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with cloud hosting solutions such as AWS, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Willing to meet via Slack to discuss project requirements
In order to apply, please email the following to email@example.com:
- Resume or Linkedin page
- GitHub page
- Anything else you want to share
To apply: http://Email only
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.