Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Lead front-end engineer
Posted almost 2 years ago
Lead front-end engineer
Sterblue builds software for Drones to inspect Wind Turbines and Power Lines automatically using Artificial Intelligence. From automatic 3D navigation around infrastructures to online reports and automatic defect detection, we automate the entire inspection process to help energy and utility companies strive for a cleaner future.
We are looking for a Senior or Lead web front-end and mobile developer with experience in UI/UX, that will be able to help manage our team operationally and technically. At Sterblue, you will:
- Design and Develop our web app using react.
- Design and Develop our mobile apps using react native.
- Create advanced UI/UX relating to our AI and 3D navigation algorithms.
- Ensure high quality standards though code review and testing.
Solid experience in the following technical fields
is welcome, we tend to have high expectation on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- You have proven experience in UI design, with a portfolio to show it.
- You have experience with the following frameworks React, GraphQL, Jest.
- You don't like PHP, you are not a die-hard fan of Object oriented programming either.
- You have some experience of Functional programming, and you like it.
Additionally, here are general skills
that we like:
- You are fluent in English.
- At least 4 years' experience in relevant fields.
- You are very curious and won't stop searching until you find the answer.
- You work meticulously. People around you don't feel the need to verify your work for quality.
- You are fun and have a life outside of work!
You can send your application via the online application form
Acquisition is not appreciated.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.