Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Laravel Developer at vandePoel Productions (allows remote)
Posted over 2 years ago
Laravel Developer – What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for assisting with developing, coding and modifying web-based applications, from layout to function, and per specifications. Your work will immediately impact our application stack and drive how our customers interact with their data – in a highly visible, high-touch atmosphere. In addition, you will be developing new and maintaining existing internal tools, frameworks, and other awesome technical innovations. Ideally, you will be self-motivated and self-guided with the ability to estimate work, hit deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant changes. Collaborative and team-centric attitude is a must, great communication skills and a sense of humor is required!
Your day-to-day duties:
- Daily development of front-end Registration and Application websites for the event industry
- Constant communication with colleagues across multiple time zones
- Planning and delivering software used across multiple products and organizational units
- Applying a strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Collaboratively developing on internal tools with our team of developers
- Occasional travel, domestic and international, is required to support our events
- On-site technical support for events to support internal and external systems with client and attendee facing exposure
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
Skills and Qualifications that you have:
- Expert level understanding of PHP 7.1+
- Excellent skills in relational databases
- Excellent skills with git and Bitbucket, including 100% fluency in gitflow, and fluent in SemVer
- Excellent skills with HTML5 standards
- Proficient with transpilers such as S(A/C)SS or stylus
- Familiar with Atlassian Tools
- Proficient in Laravel 5.8+
- General knowledge of security, OWASP top 10 familiarity
- Excellent skills in functional AND object-oriented design paradigms
- Proficient in bundlers, such as Webpack, Rollup, Fuse-box, and/or performance optimizations
- Proficient in writing API interfaces
- Proficient in authorization and state management
It would be nice if you have:
- Amazon AWS familiarity
- Knowledge Linux sys admin knowledge
- Knowledge of vue.js
- BS in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Open source projects and/or contributions
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.