Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Landdox: Senior Front-End Engineer
Posted about 1 month ago
Headquarters: Dallas, TX
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing team. We need someone who loves the front-end, but is comfortable working the full stack and learning new technologies. You will be working on extending our feature set, managing a reusable component library, and improving our user experience. You will also collaborate with team members to establish coding standards involving React / Redux and help reduce boilerplate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a US resident and authorized to work in the US
- Is a hard worker with a can-do attitude
- Has strong opinions but is willing to compromise
- Is comfortable talking to customers and executives and speaking up during meetings
- Has experience with unit and integration testing
- Is comfortable learning new technologies and skills
- Technical experience with GraphQL, Redux with Sagas, Webpack, Elixir
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with the oil and gas land industry
- Remote working experience
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/landdox-senior-front-end-engineer-1
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.