Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
iPresence: QA Engineer
Posted almost 2 years ago
6 Month Contract
100% Work from Home
Here at iPresence, our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper-growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 60 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enable us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own and work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends.
You will be a QA Engineer who has a CV which demonstrates that you have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of popular web application's architecture
- A very high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You should be a self-starter who is highly self-motivated
- You should be accustomed to critical thinking
- It is essential to be someone who always questions implicit assumptions
It is also desirable for you to be able to demonstrate that you have the following:
- At least a basic knowledge of at least one OO language (Java, Kotlin and PHP preferred)
- Some experience with SQL databases
- Experience with GitHub and Docker
- A basic familiarity with *nix systems (being able to work with: nano/vi, grep, cat, tail, env variables)
- A familiarity with mocking tools
- An understanding of Postman or similar tool
- 100% remote work
- Competitive salary
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/ipresence/j/543E5B0F8B/apply/
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.