Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
iPresence: Digital Marketing Manager
Posted about 2 years ago
We're an adult classified website based in Canada looking to find a Digital Marketing Manager who can manage and oversee the growth of our company
Maybe you're a fit for our team? 👇
We're one of the largest classified sites in the world, and we’re proud of it. Expect a fast-moving culture with a no-bullshit style. We also like to have fun. Sometimes by flying in the entire team to Thailand :).
We're a flat and fully remote organization, so you'll be working with a lot of the core team members directly.
- Scoping out and seeing through cross-channel marketing campaigns based on your areas of expertise
- Planning a content calendar across email and our blog
- Working with team members to plan, schedule & execute the launch of various marketing assets. From emails and blog posts, to paid campaigns & SEO
- Reviewing & editing public facing copy across landing pages, emails & blog posts
As the Digital Marketing Manager you’re tasked with managing & executing marketing campaigns that’ll help us move the needle on some of our most important KPI’s - mostly user acquisition.
You’ll be leveraging a remote team of in-house staff, freelancers and agencies to make this all happen.
You should have experience with the following...
- Setting up and tracking projects using tools like Asana and Jira.
- Running cross-channel marketing campaigns using email, paid advertising, seo, content & more
- Working with digital-first companies -- marketplaces, apps, SaaS, fintech & more are a great fit
- Adult industry experience would be great, but not necessary
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/ipresence/j/7FA4370ACD/apply/
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.