A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
*Who is Litmus:*
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
*What would I do at Litmus?*
As our team grows we’re looking to hire an engineer with a focus on our back office systems, to ensure that they integrate seamlessly and bring the right information to the right people across the organization.
*What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?*
Strong understanding of Ruby (the language) and Rails (the framework)
A strong analytical mind and a determination to get to the bottom of problems
Worked with stakeholders across different teams to understand their needs
Nice to have:
Experience with enterprise software and integrating with other business systems (such as CRM, ESP, billing, accounting and business intelligence)
Knowledge of credit card billing systems and financial systems
- Enjoy taking things apart to see how they work
- Take pride in a well built and well specified system
- Be able to put yourself in the shoes of the end users
- Take a lead in fixing business problems with our systems
- Gather requirements, develop internal applications, integrate with external systems, test / QA, and deploy.
*Why should I choose Litmus?*
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.