Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
iES MACH: Senior Java Developer
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: New York, but regional offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, New Jersey, and Omaha
- Proficient in Java and can confidently write, test, and deploy code.
- Knowledge and professional experience with Spring (Boot).
- Enjoy working on a variety of different aspects of a project from server-side backend architecture to UI experiences.
- Self-motivated, independent, but enjoy working with other smart individuals to find the best solution to a problem.
- Proficient in SQL and you understand how JPA/Hibernate works.
- Understand NoSQL data storage concepts and tools.
- Able to SSH into a server and troubleshoot the occasional server issue.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English.
- Understand Unix-based operating systems
- Understand distributed version control systems (git or mercurial)
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud concepts
- Prior experience working remotely
- Senior Java developer is responsible for implementing new features, improving upon existing features and helping triage the occasional bug.
- Tasks can vary from multi-tier web applications, mobile applications, data analytics, system optimizations, integrations, and others.
- You will have a lot of independence and agency, but you will be expected to seek other team members to find the best possible solution and be open to helping others do the same.
- Occasional travel may be required for face-to-face meetings. Unlikely to exceed more than 2 or 3 times a year.
To apply: email@example.com
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.