Hometime: Head of Product Management
Posted about 2 years ago
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia & Manila, Philippines
Hometime is the largest and fastest growing Airbnb property management platform in the APAC region. We combine technology and a unique operating model to deliver an outstanding customer experience at scale.
We are industry leaders, recognized by Airbnb as an official partner, and we pride ourselves on delivering five star service to both our homeowners and our guests. We leverage the growing network of professional hosts to fuel our expansion, we empower these people to scale their businesses by providing the best technology and infrastructure.
We are well funded with an outstanding team and a great investor base. We also have deep partnership with Airbnb and are uniquely positioned at the epicentre of the exploding short term rental industry. In short, we have an amazing opportunity to build a global business that empowers small businesses (pro-hosts) to be successful.
A core part of our service capability is the Hometime Platform - the ultimate tool for professional hosts. Our commitment to building the best tools means we are searching for great humans to join our product and engineering team.
Come and be apart of this fantastic rollercoaster ride!
We are looking for a Head of Product with a track record of building world class applications. As a leading member of the PED team you will be charged with taking our technology to the next level and packaging our infrastructure for a global opportunity.
You will own our prioritization framework and your experience in steering technical teams towards overarching business goals will be instrumental in Hometime’s success.
Our Head of Product will be a creative, big-picture individual who is accountable for developing and executing the overall technology vision. You will have a small team of designers and product managers to execute on this vision and will be supported by our exceptional CTO and executive team.
You’ll be in a highly analytical role. Often, looking at complex situations and problems, and defining how to best simplify it. Everyday, you’re asking yourself, “how can we be better, and how can we provide more value to our customers”.
To ensure you make a significant impact to the business, you will have a collaborative environment working directly with Customers, Key Stakeholders, Engineering, and other departments within the organization. You own the success of Hometime's products.
- Oversee the day to day activities of the Product and Design Teams
- Identify key trends in the market, and further investigate/analyze opportunities for growth to present to key stakeholders
- Own the overall product strategy and vision, and ensure all decision points are towards the company goals
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle. From ideation, to product releases, and in to post-release support
- Manage the product backlog and ensure priorities are defined, presented, and properly signed-off by the Executive Team.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the Product & Design Teams, and extending this culture to other teams you work closely with
- Take the lead in further growing the Product Team. Work closely with our recruiters to find the next Product Champions
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- 8+ years as a Product Manager (or similar capacity) with a minimum of 3 years as a Head/Director of Product
- Proven track record of managing successful technology based products
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to use different data points and metrics to formulate an informed and accurate business case
- Awesome player coach. Aside from being able to delegate, be able to fully function as a high-fidelity Product Manager
- Great people and leadership skills
- Experienced in directly managing people, and managing initiatives with cross functional members
- Expert in aligning people towards a common goal
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and analyze opportunities
- Current with global market trends
- Love of Airbnb
- Exceptional communication skills
- You will get a competitive salary, paid time off and control over your day
- We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them - whether this is at home or in a co-working space we’ll make it work
- We are open to any locations that work within APAC time zones
Community & transparency:
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organization to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hyper growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
To apply: https://hometime.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=56
A new window will open to the job source site.