Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
healthfinch: Technical Success Manager
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Madison, WI
The Technical Success Manager is responsible for technical support of healthfinch’s enterprise customers during the implementation and maintenance of healthfinch’s products. They guide the customer IT department through configuration of the integration between healthfinch and the customer’s EMR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post-sales integration/technical project management through optimization
- Ongoing technical support for live customers - customers IT main contact
- Technical troubleshooting and determination of whether system is working as designed, bug or need of an enhancement request
- Technical liaison for customer and customer success team with product and engineering
- Creation of technical support documentation
- Deep knowledge of the Epic electronic medical record, including build and workflows
- Nice to have: Cerner, Allscripts or Athena EMRs
- Familiarity with ambulatory clinical workflows and challenges, especially those related to medications, labs, and task lists
- Ability to guide customer IT staff through interface build and testing
- Capable of managing and keeping pace with implementation timelines
- Understanding of the interfaces, healthcare standards, and APIs involved in EMR integrations
- Skilled with customer communication and relationship management
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues using tools, documentation, and team members
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentatio
- Cross-functional collaborator and/or technical liaison
- Familiarity with the Agile Development and Product Management framework
- Experience with SQL and at least one RDBMS, or ability to learn
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages, or ability to learn
Travel: Up to 20% travel
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story. healthfinch is also committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, unlimited vacation and the ability to work anywhere in the continental United States.
To apply: https://healthfinch.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.